Chaudhary Mahadeo Prasad College, popularly known as CMP College, was established in the year 1950. It was made a constituent College in the year 2005 when the Central status of the University was restored. The main campus of the College is located in George Town on M.G. Road, housing the faculty of Science, Arts and Commerce. The Law faculty and the Girls Wing of the College are located on Kamla Nehru Road behind the Power House,Allahabad.